Listen to the Flatlander Podcast:
Flat is a state of mind! Get to know the people, science, and stories that make the Kansas outdoors more than flyover country.
The Flatlander Podcast is a collaboration between Kansas Wildlife Federation and the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks and is available wherever you listen to podcasts.
Hosts of the Flatlander Podcast:
- Laura Mendenhall – KWF
- Lyndzee Rhine – KWF & KDWP
- Tanna Fanshier – KDWP
- Nadia Marji – KDWP
Topics and Special Guests Include:
- North American Model of Conservation (Ep. 1)
- Morel Hunting (Ep. 2)
- Grassland Groupies (Ep. 7)
- Bat Conservation (Ep. 10)
- KDWP Special Hunts Program (Ep. 19)
- wildHERness (Ep. 21)
- Threatened and Endangered Kansas Species Program (Ep. 28)
- Kansas Wetlands Education Center (Ep. 35)
- Furharvesting and Trapping (Ep. 39)
- Ecology of the Flint Hills (Ep. 53)
- And much more!